Thursday, May 14, 2009

spiced orange wine

While cruising through epicurious.com looking for some inspiration for a light little French meal I'm throwing together for a friend and I tonight, I came across the most interesting recipe. Spiced Orange Wine. The combination of white wine, pernod, grand marnier, cloves, bay, and oranges sounded so divine and unique that I immediately pressed File, Print. While I may not have the time to prepare one for tonight, I will for sure be experimenting with it soon, if not this weekend. A great alternative to Sangria. Just imagine being able to whip a bottle of this out of your fridge and serve it icy cold to a friend who pops by unexpectedly on a perfect spring or summer afternoon. The thought sends shivers down my spine.

And again, what a beautifully delicious gift it would make as well...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails