Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the social table

My good friend Arax of Kiss and Type likes to think that her blog is in many ways, just an extended Christmas List. Now since, I'm not looking to find sushi grade tuna and a new bottle of truffle oil beautifully wrapped and vying for my attention on Christmas morning, I can't say that I can agree with her.

That is, maybe, until now.

All because this little gem was just brought to my attention: Cooking classes at The Social Table. For $65 a person, you and a friend, family member, or loved one can attend a BYOB (which, c'mon, is HUGE) cooking class. There are a huge range of class types ranging from the Basics to Global Cuisine.
Love this concept. The beyond perfect gift for the new foodie in your life.
I mean, I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails