Wednesday, March 25, 2009

anthos upstairs

"KIIRA!!!!!" shrieked my roommate Meghan this morning at around 7:30AM. Startled and about to step in the shower, I wrapped myself back up in my towel as Meghan continued to shout.

"What happened?!" I asked, groggily.

I couldn't understand most of the words coming out of her mouth as she rambled, Blackberry in hand, but I was able to pick-up "Anthos Upstairs" and "15 dollar gyro."

What my dear Meghan, bless her heart, was trying to alert me of was the upstairs dining area of Anthos has become a drastically less expensive eatery called Anthos Upstairs. Clever and oh so welcomed. And the menu? Well it looks perfectly divine. I'll take one of everything, thank you.

After Meghan had eagerly delivered her news, I couldn't help but say, "Wow, I thought something bad had happened. You were like freaking out."

Meghan simply replied, "You should be freakin' out too!! 15 dollar gyros!!"

So go on, freak out. For the gyros, for Michael Psilakis, or...just for Meghan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails