Friday, November 13, 2009

adios (but not for long)

So, I'm going to be ditching y'all for a little bit for the snapshot above. And can you blame me? This girl's taking a well deserved (if I do say so myself) full week vacation to sunny Florida where I will unfortunately and fortunately be without internet. My fellow vacationer, Megan, has also threatened to lock all of our Blackberries in a drawer. Suffice it to say, I will be sure to find said drawer and update you as much as I can via Twitter (follow me @kiirabritt) when Megan's not looking.

Needless to say, I will miss you. But know that come Monday, November 23rd, I'll be refreshed, bronzed, and rip roaring to go with exciting, innovative, and seriously entertaining posts. While we'll be cooking the majority of our meals in our kitchen-equipped beach front condo (don't hate me), there will be a night out at a local seafood shack on the water that I can't wait to try.

And of course a visit to the local Manatee Conservation Center. I'm a lover of the Manatee. Little known fact.

And on that note, have a fabulous week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails