Tuesday, June 8, 2010

sip on this: the leland palmer

Photo Courtesy of Bon Appetit

Little known fact: I didn't know what a huge Arnold Palmer fan I was until very recently. Totally ridiculous, I know. How that managed to steer clear of my radar is beyond me. Because honestly, what's better to quench your thirst on an unbearably hot Summer day than an ice cold half lemonade-half iced tea concoction with a little fresh mint tossed in? Not a whole lot. Which is why this cocktail immediately caught my eye while flipping through this month's issue of Bon Appetit: The Leland Palmer. A grown-up version of an Arnold Palmer with jasmine tea, gin, grapefruit juice and the real kicker, limoncello (which I plan on making at home very soon so stay tuned for that). So go throw on some seersucker, pastel, and pearls, set up the croquet, and whip up a pitcher of Leland Palmers for some friends this weekend. It's the proper thing to do.

Leland Palmer Recipe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails