Monday, April 27, 2009

chef michael anthony at de gustibus cooking school

Tonight, Chef Michael Anthony of Gramercy Tavern is hosting a cooking demonstration at the De Gustibus Cooking School. Not only will I most certainly be in attendance but my mom is my plus one! Tickets are $90 and still available here. And while I know it sounds steep, I promise you a night that will be nothing short of fabulous as you will be well fed and drinks are even served. Essentially, it's a night at Gramercy Tavern, out of Gramercy Tavern, prepared especially for you by the man behind one of New York City's finest restaurants.

And that, my friends, is really pretty cool.

I was lucky enough to attend a class last summer with a close family friend and Julian Medina of Toloache was the star of the night. It's a really intimate venue and the food and libations served (read: hibiscus-blueberry margarita) were fantastic.

There's also Q&A throughout the entire two and a half hour demo.

Come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails