Friday, April 3, 2009

red hook ball field vendors

...are set to return May 2, 2009! For whatever reason, I have yet to been able to drag ANY of my friends out to Brooklyn for this Mexican food adventure. Which is incredibly surprising given the plethora of Mexi-heads I surround myself with. Anyways, soon enough we'll be able to devour some huaraches and Mexican street corn while enjoying a sunny Saturday in Brooklyn. I had my first and only huarache (a corn tortilla, quesadilla-like thing that's stuffed with your heart's content of meat, chorizo, lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole, cotilla cheese, cilantro, hot sauce, etc., etc., etc.) experience at the Brooklyn Flea last spring and although messy (bright red chorizo grease running down our forearms) it was nothing short of delicious and spicy indulgence. I may have left empty handed that day but I was happily full for the next day and a half.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails