Monday, April 20, 2009

dunkin donuts iced coffee day


Now before you judge, let me just say that I'm an avid iced coffee drinker. To further support this claim, let it be known that I drink iced coffee year-round. No matter what the outside temperature. It is what gets me up and at 'em every single day since without it, I'm unable to converse with human beings nor remember how to use my words.

Anyhow, tomorrow, Tuesday, April 21st, is Iced Coffee Day at Dunkin Donuts (the home of one of my all time favorite iced coffees -- the part I didn't want to face judgment on) which means $0.50 will get you an iced coffee (I'm assuming a small) with 10% of all proceeds going to Homes for our Troops.

One small regular iced coffee with milk and three Splenda, please.

Ehh, make that two.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails