Friday, April 24, 2009

ruth reichl's new york diet

One of the many, many things I love about Grub Street, are their weekly New York Diets. They follow one person (typically a New Yorker) for a week straight and have them document everything they ate during that week. And who's up this week? None other than my girl Ruth Reichl. I cannot believe they haven't followed her before as it's one of the best most food-packed weeks I've ever come across. This woman can eat. And boy do I worship her for it. Read through it. From sucking lobsters dry to the best fried chicken she's ever had in her entire life to whipping up spaghetti carbonara for one after a long flight home, I think you'll find it entertaining and salivating to say the least.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails