Thursday, June 4, 2009

food, inc.

I have a strong feeling that after seeing the movie Food, Inc. (trailer), some drastic changes are going to be made in the way I look at food. I know the hypocrisies and unethical aspects of the food industry have been a hot topic for quite some time now (genetic engineering, pesticides, food borne illness, farm worker protection, etc.), but for me, seeing it and hearing it always seems to make much more of an impact. Dramatic music and clever editing don't hurt either. Needless to say, I think it's a film that we should all see, then reflect on, then do what we can to make some changes that we will ALL benefit from. Because our obliviousness to the issues (most likely due to convenience) is hurting us in more ways than we're aware of.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails