Wednesday, February 3, 2010

sodastream

My name is Kiira and I'm addicted to seltzer.

I can't sleep soundly without knowing there's a fresh bottle of seltzer safely stored in my refrigerator every night. Ready and at my disposal to guzzle at any given moment. More often than not, you can find a bottle tucked away in my purse in case of an emergency. And if my vending machine at work had cans of seltzer, I could kick my Diet Coke habit once and for all.

That said, this soda maker by SodaStream is my dream come true. Especially considering I go through a liter a day x 365 = I can't afford not to have this in my life. You simply place a bottle of tap water into that little gadget and 30 seconds later you have seltzer.

Beyond, beyond genius.

They retail starting at under $90.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails