Friday, February 12, 2010

sushi is sensual

I was thinking about my V-Day rec's last night, and it crossed my mind that perhaps a heavy meal is not necessarily the best way to go. For a few obvious reasons I don't feel the need to go into. You're all "adults."

I think.

That said, am I serious? Sushi! How could I be so totally oblivious (rhetorical question, folks)?! Sushi is undeniably sensual, it's all absolutely share-able, and the option of cozying up to the sushi bar is undoubtedly the way to go. If you're in the NYC area, these are my suggestions: Tomoe Sushi, Kanoyama, Takahashi, or Sushi Azabu.
Of course there's always the option of surprising your special someone with sushi served...on you as the platter. And it is with hilarity, abhorrence, and confusion, I can tell you this actually exists.
Call me plane jane but I happen to love my sushi on inanimate objects that I can't have awkward staring contests with. But hey, that's just me.
xoxo.

2 comments:

Jules7 said...

you inspired me to go sush tonight

Kiira Leess said...

i wish i was going with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails